- Registered Downtown Garden City merchants are encouraged to present special offers and discounts exclusive to Downtown Garden City card-carrying consumers.
- Thousands of FREE wallet-sized Downtown Garden City membership cards are being provided to Downtown Vision members as well as to community members who purchase a card at the annual fee of $25.
- This program helps encourage consumers and visitors to support downtown businesses and take advantage of the monthly special offers and discounts.
- Shoppers will present their Downtown Garden City membership card to the merchant when making their purchase to benefit from the offer.
- Merchants participating in the program will be listed on the Downtown Vision website, social media pages, and other advertising outlets.
- What’s in it for me?
As an opportunity to support local retailers, restaurants, businesses and entertainment venues in the Downtown Garden City while saving money.
- How much does it cost?
$25 per year, expires 12 months from date of issue.
- How does it work?
Downtown Vision has partnered with participating Downtown merchants to offer incentives, discounts, and deals which are updated on the Downtown Vision website monthly.
- How to Purchase Your Card:
Beginning January 1, 2017, membership cards will be available for purchase at the Downtown Vision office, 120 E. Laurel, via the website, www.gcdowntown.com, and at select downtown merchant locations listed via the website.
Downtown Membership Card Offers – November 2017
Brown’s Shoe Fit
314 N. Main
15% off regular priced adult sandals
Corner on Main
324 N. Main St.
Patrick Dugan’s Coffee House
301 N. Main St.
25% off smoothies
Escape the Clock
124 N. Main St.
Illusion’s Hair Salon
414 N. Main St.
10% off retail products
Janet Doll Goldsmith
107 Grant Ave, #2
Complimentary cleaning and prong check. Limit one jewelry item.
Garden City Arts
318 N. Main
Try-it Tuesday – buy one class get $5 off the second